Skip to main content

feeling awful

I would just like to say that I feel absolutely disgusting.
I feel like I am going to throw up, am bloated, full of gas, constipated and I have heart burn.
So far this is what I ate today:
200am 6 carrot stix
            6 strawberries (small-med)
230am about 2.5 oz sharp cheddar cheese, with digestive enzyme
            coffee, no milk
430am 3 eggs scrambled with butter (regular sweet cream land-o-lakes)
5:15am 3/4 univera plant drink (equal to eating one half small apple, its a supplement)
6:00am 1 apple
815am- 10am snacked on plantain chips, they are only plantains with palm olein and sea salt, it says on the trigger list we can have plantain chips but no bananas)

I was a little bloated after eating the cheese and eggs but felt totally fine by 9am. I was legitimately hungry when I was eating the plaintain chips.....I came home from the DMV at 10:30 and went right to bed for 2 hours, then when I woke up I felt like I was going to throw up bloated and full. Granted I did not sleep AT ALL last night so this may not help.....

I took another digestive enzyme when I woke up and drank some tea with absorbic acid....I am seriously considering going to get an enema from Walgreens in about 20 mins if I don't feel better....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Preparation: Cube 100g of Lean chicken breast, set aside. Dice 1/3 cup of onions Mince 2 cloves garlic 1/4 cup water 1-2 tbs Braggs Liquid Aminos Chop a head of romaine into taco size pieces, rinse and dry, set aside Spices: 1/4 tsp.onion powder 1/4 tsp chili powder 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste) 2 dashes of paprika a dash of Chinese 5 spice, black pepper and red pepper flakes Saute in small frying pan garlic and onions. On HCG there is no fat or oils so simply had water to the pain splash by splash to keep bottom moist enough to prevent burning. Add rest of water after onions and garlic have cooked for a few minutes. Toss in spices, chicken & brags and allow to simmer for a few minutes, turning chicken. Once most of water is evaporated the chicken should be done. (check to be sure) Place contents of pan in a bowl, serve with lettuce pieces and enjoy!!